Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When I was young

Look at this beautiful motherfucking horse.


Damn... this horse is pure power.



Power!


POWER!



Okay, so ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved horses. What little girl didn't? I used to say that when I grew up I wanted to be a horse.

Well I'm 21 years old and I'm still not a god damn horse....


I used to spend most of my time running around on all fours, pretending be anything from a horse to a wolf to a prowling big cat. Emulating each animal's distinct sound brought me great joy and pride as I snuck up on friend's and family, howling in their ears.


I would prance like a Lipizzaner....




Growl and howl like a wolf....




Stalk like a jaguar deep in the jungle....


Pretending to be an animal all day long was the life. But just because I've grown up doesn't mean I've lost that side of me. If anything, its more amplified!

I still run around on all fours.... (;

No comments:

Post a Comment