Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why you should own a PS3

Here are some reasons why I'm going to get a PS3 and why you should have one, too...




I played Little Big Planet before with my friends Alex and Michael back in college on Michael's PS3. It's the most ridiculous cute and fun thing I have ever had the pleasure of playing! It's like dammit, why didn't I think of this first? It appeals to my need to be surrounded by small, cute squishy things and my creative side which loves to dress up the little sack boys in charming little clothes and costumes. I highly recommend Little Big Planet, and I'm sure the second one will be ever more killer awesome. It appeals to everyone's inner child, especially mine.



I played the original Mafia game many years ago and I liked it. Never finished it (went off to college and my older brother now owns all the game systems.) But I did enjoy it. I've had a fascination with the Mafia early on in life, so of course I wanted to have a chance to be sucked into a temporary world of men in suits, guns, fast cars and all with the flair of the 1920's. And now they have MAFIA II coming out and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! It looks even better than ever! Oh, you better watch your back, my friends before you find yourself wearing a pine overcoat....



Red Dead Redemption.
Wild West.
Horses.
Done.
What's not to love?




And finally, Eyepet. This is why I should own a PS3 (according to my friend Alex, and I highly agree with her.) Even though its not out in the US yet, I hope to have a PS3 by the time it does come out.




-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-



Can't get this song out of my head! It's Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead", the song that the Little Big Planet 2 trailer used. Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment